Keeping a functioning tank liner will ensure all of your product is contained and free from leaks of any kind, so none of your chemicals or water goes to waste and is all directed to the correct place. Whether you use one of our trench liners, fertilizer tank liners, water reservoir liners, or any other type of flexible containment liner, Royal Liner can take care of tank liner repairs for you.
We understand that your tank and liner are just as important as the product they contain, which is why your business must keep a strong containment to find success. Royal Liner has professionals ready to help with reinforcing your tank with tank liner repairs today!
Some steps we’ll take in the process of conducting tank liner repairs include:
- Cleaning the area of the liner that requires repairs – Patching an area of flexible tank liner may require adhering the existing liner to a new piece of material using heat or adhesives; this requires a perfectly clean surface in order to form a strong bond and remove any damage or holes.
- Cutting a patch larger than the hole or tear in your liner – A patch that is large than the hole itself allows for additional space to seal the break while also lessening the chance of a tear spreading in the future.
- Heating the patch to adhere to your liner – Using a hot air welder effectively seals the two pieces of material together, creating a strong bond and seal.
- Applying pressure as the liner is heated – This ensures that no air bubbles are trapped, which could weaken the bond; this process also provides a strong seal.
- Cleaning the finished product – We won’t leave behind any residue or scraps of liner material that could contaminate your product or water supply.
For more information on our tank liner repair services at Royal Liner, get in touch with us today!